Here is a general overview of how staking works in PrimeBit:
- The user acquires tokens of the cryptocurrency they wish to stake, ETH, BNB, or TRX.
- The user transfers those tokens to a trading account.
- Tokens maintained on the trading account are automatically staked.
- The user's tokens are used to validate transactions on the network and support the operations of the network.
- In exchange for staking their tokens, the user earns rewards in the form of additional cryptocurrency.
- The user can withdraw staked coins from trading account at any time and cease staking