Return on Investment (ROI) is calculated for the whole Contest (Global Ranking) and during each week of the Contest (Weekly Ranking). The global ROI is a relation between the Contest account equity and the initial deposit, minus 1 (equity/initial deposit – 1). The weekly ROI is calculated as equity divided by equity from the beginning of the week, minus 1 (equity/equity from the beginning of the week – 1).
Articles in this section
- How to switch to Demo Contest Account?
- How can I build my affiliate network during PrimeBit Demo Contest?
- What kind of contracts can I trade on my PrimeBit Demo Contest Account?
- When does the PrimeBit Demo Contest start? How long it lasts?
- Can I trade with the 5000 USDT on my PrimeBit Demo Contest Account now?
- How much can I win in PrimeBit Demo Contest?
- Can I lose my own funds by trading with a contest account?
- Are the rewards in PrimeBit Demo contest withdrawable?
- What is ROI? How is it calculated for PrimeBit Demo Contest?
- What are the Terms and Conditions of PrimeBit Demo Contest?