In PrimeBit, we care about your safety. As our platform is becoming more popular, we have noticed that there are people pretending to be our representatives and trying to scam people on social media.
Here's the list of PrimeBit's official channels. Please ignore any other accounts that offer you anything on behalf of PrimeBit.
- PrimeBit website: https://primebit.com/
- PrimeBit WebTrader: https://app.primebit.com/
- PrimeBit Blog: https://blog.primebit.com/
- PrimeBit Help Centre: https://support.primebit.com/
Our social media:
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgISvjcocN_Rjlxk2X668Q
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PrimeBitPlatform/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/primebit_com
- Medium - https://medium.com/@forum_67363
Threads we write at:
- Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/user/PrimeBitExchange
- Steemit - http://steemit.com/@primebitexchange/
- BitcoinTalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5173694
We also send newsletters to let you know you about the most important changes or events. Emails sent from PrimeBit always come from an email address ending with @primebit.com.
If you have any doubts about whether the message comes from us, contact our support team via email: email@example.com to check if the message is legitimate.