PrimeBit MetaTrader 5 (MT5) is available in more than 40 languages. Just go to "View" in the main menu, then "Languages" and pick the language from the list.
Articles in this section
- How to Set up PrimeBit’s MetaTrader 5
- Deposit and Withdraw Funds with MetaTrader 5
- Trading on MetaTrader 5 (MT5) app
- Consolidated flow of completed trades (MT5)
- How to use PrimeBit’s Depth of Market window?
- How to change the language in MT5 app?
- How to set or change MetaTrader 5 account password?
- Where Can I Find My Trading History? (MT5)
- Where Can I Check the Next Funding Rate? (MT5)
- Charts for symbols with .last extension (MT5)