If you signed up using Facebook or Google account, or simply want to change your MT5 password, please go to 'Accounts dashboard' by clicking the menu icon in top left corner of the web platform (https://app.primebit.com/), then click '3 dots' next to the chosen trading account number and select 'Set/Change MT5 password'.
Articles in this section
- How to Set up PrimeBit’s MetaTrader 5
- What is my MT5 account password?
- How to deposit via MT5 app?
- Trading on MetaTrader 5 (MT5) app
- How to withdraw via MT5 app?
- Consolidated flow of completed trades (MT5)
- How to use PrimeBit’s Depth of Market window?
- How to change the language in MT5 app?
- How to set or change MetaTrader 5 account password?
- Where Can I Find My Trading History? (MT5)