If you signed up using Facebook or Google account, or simply want to change your MT5 password, please go to 'Accounts dashboard' by clicking the menu icon in top left corner of the web platform (https://app.primebit.com/), then click '3 dots' next to the chosen trading account number and select 'Set/Change MT5 password'.
Articles in this section
- How to change an investor (read only) password in MT5 desktop app?
- Trading on MetaTrader 5 (MT5) app
- Deposit and Withdraw Funds with MetaTrader 5
- Consolidated flow of completed trades (MT5)
- The volume of transactions traded on PrimeBit (MT5)
- How to use PrimeBit Trading Calculator? (MT5 desktop app)
- How to use PrimeBit’s Depth of Market window?
- How to change the language in MT5 app?
- How to set or change MetaTrader 5 account password?
- Where can I see the real trading volumes on MT5?