All charts ending with ".last" shaw the last price, which is the price of the most recent transaction on PrimeBit.
Articles in this section
- Where Can I Find PrimeBit API Documentation?
- How Can I Set Take Profit (TP) or Stop Loss (SL) in My Orders?
- Where Can I Check the Next Funding Rate?
- Where Can I Check the Time of the Next Funding?
- Where Can I Find My Trading History?
- How to change the language in PrimeBit app?
- Are there any video tutorials I could watch?
- Can I trade using a Web API on PrimeBit?
- Are Expert Advisors (EAs) allowed on PrimeBit?
- Where can I see the real trading volumes?