All charts for symbols with ".last" extension (i.e. BTCUSD.last, BTCUSDT.last, ETHUSD.last, ETHUSDT.last LTCUSD.last, LTCUSDT.last) show the last price, which is the price of the most recent transaction on PrimeBit. You can find them in MetaTrader 5 apps.
Articles in this section
- How to Set up PrimeBit’s MetaTrader 5
- What is my MT5 account password?
- How to deposit via MT5 app?
- Trading on MetaTrader 5 (MT5) app
- How to withdraw via MT5 app?
- Consolidated flow of completed trades (MT5)
- How to use PrimeBit’s Depth of Market window?
- How to change the language in MT5 app?
- How to set or change MetaTrader 5 account password?
- Where Can I Find My Trading History? (MT5)