All charts for symbols with ".last" extension (i.e. BTCUSD.last, BTCUSDT.last, ETHUSD.last, ETHUSDT.last LTCUSD.last, LTCUSDT.last) show the last price, which is the price of the most recent transaction on PrimeBit. You can find them in MetaTrader 5 apps.
Articles in this section
- How to change an investor (read only) password in MT5 desktop app?
- Trading on MetaTrader 5 (MT5) app
- Deposit and Withdraw Funds with MetaTrader 5
- Consolidated flow of completed trades (MT5)
- The volume of transactions traded on PrimeBit (MT5)
- How to use PrimeBit Trading Calculator? (MT5 desktop app)
- How to use PrimeBit’s Depth of Market window?
- How to change the language in MT5 app?
- How to set or change MetaTrader 5 account password?
- Where can I see the real trading volumes on MT5?