We use proven cryptocurrency tools for that. It's simple. As much as 99% of our clients' funds are kept in a cold wallet. This means the money is stored offline. This minimizes the possibility of a security breach.
Articles in this section
- Basic Information About Deposits and Withdrawals
- How to enable 2FA?
- Can I transfer funds between my LIVE PrimeBit accounts?
- Does PrimeBit charge anything for Bitcoin withdrawal?
- Does PrimeBit charge anything for Bitcoin deposit?
- How long does it take to withdraw funds?
- How long does it take to deposit Bitcoin?
- Can I withdraw money having an open position?
- What is the minimum initial deposit?
- How do I know my PrimeBit deposit is secure?