The calculator is one of the most convenient ways to find out what price is available at the moment, and how buying a contract at a given moment with given leverage will affect your account.
The PrimeBit Trading Calculator window is open in your MetaTrader 5 app by default.
If you closed it, you can always find it in the “Navigator” window on the left. Just click “PB_Calculator” to bring the tool back.
You can enter the “Volume” you consider buying or selling. When you put any volume value, the calculator will present you with some interesting insights.
You will see your order value in USD.
Estimated liquidation price (the price at which PrimeBit exchange will close your position automatically to protect your account from negative balance).
Fair Price is calculated by PrimeBit formula. You can read in details how it works in the separate article.
PrimeBit Trading Calculator fields explained:
- $1 price change in BTC - how much will the value of your contract expressed in Bitcoin change if the price of the asset you trade on moves up or down by $1.
- $1 price change in USD - how much will the value of your contract expressed in US dollars change if the price of the asset you trade on moves up or down by $1.
- Est. liquidation price - when the asset you trade on reaches this price your position will be automatically closed. It’s a kind of default stop loss level.
- Initial margin - the number of Bitcoins on your account required to open a position.
- Available balance - your free Bitcoins that can be used for initial margin.
- Fair Price - composite index built from multiple external sources used for Unrealised PNL calculation, activating stop orders and liquidations.