Yes, you can. Your account’s available balance must exceed the amount you want to withdraw. The system will not accept your request if you do not have a sufficient available balance on your trading account.
Articles in this section
- Basic information about deposits and withdrawals
- What is the minimum initial deposit?
- How to Check Ethereum Transaction Status?
- I can't see my deposit in operations history
- Buy cryptocurrencies with Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay or Bank Transfer
- How Can I Get a $80 Bonus?
- What is the maximum amount that I can withdraw?
- How to enable 2FA?
- Can I transfer funds between my LIVE PrimeBit accounts?
- Does PrimeBit charge anything for Bitcoin withdrawals?