Yes, you can. Your account’s free margin needs to exceed the amount you want to withdraw. If you do not have a sufficient free margin in your trading account, the system will not accept your request.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer funds between my LIVE PrimeBit accounts?
- Does PrimeBit charge anything for Bitcoin withdrawal?
- Does PrimeBit charge anything for Bitcoin deposit?
- How long does it take to withdraw funds?
- How long does it take to deposit Bitcoin?
- Can I withdraw money having an open position?
- What is the minimum initial deposit?
- How do I know my PrimeBit deposit is secure?
- Do you accept fiat currency deposits?